The graveyard is a sprawling underground cavern, where several buildings and other points of interest can be found. Minions can be assigned to these buildings, which each offer the player a different reward. Constructing and upgrading buildings will require the sacrifice of a minion and Diggers' Souls for each upgrade.
- Abode of Wrath - Each assigned minion grants Wrath at the beginning of battle.
- Arena - Assigned minions will train, improving their combat skills. This gives each minion a base amount of experience as well as an additional % of the experience from the current level.
- Chamber of Iratus - The dwelling of Iratus, where teams of minions are assembled and sent into battle, Talents are chosen, Artifacts are equipped and Alchemy is performed.
- Dead Lake - Each assigned minion has a small chance to find a random Artifact while peering into the lake's muddy waters.
- Excavation - Assigned minions will explore the ancient burial ground and each minion has a good chance to find a random body part.
- Iratus Statue - Assigned minions praise the necromancer at the monument, granting extra Mana after battle for each minion.
- Library - Assigned minions will study ancient books, which grant Iratus a base amount of experience as well as an additional % of the experience from the current level.
- Obelisk - Assigned minions attract wandering souls, with each minion generating a handful of Diggers' Souls.
- Mortuary - Minions placed within will restore Vigor after battle.