|This page is under construction and Diggers' Souls need lots of work to get it up-to-date. Stay tuned.|
|"In the lower levels of the dungeon, is where the necromancer’s path to freedom begins. Climb from the depths of your prison and slay those who would stand against you. Fight against a large variety of enemies, from unsuspecting miners in the depths to evil-seeking paladins."|
Almost every enemy has their own Elite version with more lavish appearance, slight increase in overall stats and, in rare cases, effectiveness of their abilities (for example, Elite Heavy Firethrowers can move 2 positions forward using their Stance, comparing with standard ones moving only 1 position forward).
Bosses, encountered in the last fight of each floor, are powerful and dangerous in their own rights. Most of them capable of constantly summoning more enemies to replace fallen ones and aid them in combat.
Unlike normal enemies, bosses have several mechanics that define them:
- Have very few position restrictions.
- Immunity to stun and sleep effects.
- Will not escape in combat and can not go insane.
- Attacks that reduce Vigor and Sanity by percentage % are less effective against them.
- Once they die, summoned enemies are automatically defeated.